Thursday, March 25, 2010

And the Dinner Winner is....

Suzie and I are going to Stella Blue's tonight!  (Stella Blue's is a funky, cool, cajun food restaurant here in town.  The owner of Stella's ALSO own's Mona Lisa's crazy enough!)  I've decided to take Kim's advice from her comment, and attempt to eat a healthier dinner tonight with Suzie so that I can possibly get my most fav dish at Mona Lisa's on Saturday - cheese tortellini with prosciutto and sugar snaps peas in a creamy white sauce.  (Thanks Kim!!!!)

Now, I may not get this yummy dish after all on Saturday night.  It just depends on how I feel.  But, I will feel about better about the choice if I do decide to order it, if I continue to be good for my other meals yet to come this week.

I think I'm going to order a veggie burger tonight at Stella Blue's.  Suzie said that they have a killer black bean burger, but I'm not so hot on beans.  (I know, isn't that terrible.  I so wish I did like beans.)  I'll have to see what that's all about.  But, they do have a veggie burger on the menu as a back up for me.  YAY!

No comments:

Recent Comments