Thursday, March 11, 2010

Almost Friday!

Happy Thursday!  Another rainy day out there today, and foggy too.  Today is going to be another busy day - yes, I've said that all week, but it's so true.  I have work, work, work to do at the office, lunch with my friend Suzie, more work, and a hair appointment this evening. 

I am so looking forward to the weekend!  Not that it's going to be any less busy though.  We are going shopping Friday night to get Carl some new cross training shoes, Saturday we have tickets to the opera to see La Boheme in the cities, and Sunday is Elaine's birthday (Carl's mom), and I think we're going to take her for a birthday breakfast at Grand Avenue Cafe.  Hopefully though we'll get some R & R on Sunday afternoon.

Well, let's get to it shall we?

This morning was an early AM workout day.  I got up at 4:45AM and hit the treadmill for a 35 minutes run/walk routine.  I also did some jumping jacks, jump rope, two ab exercises, and about 25 pushups.  And, I finished up disc 1 of the first season of Ghost Whisperer.  A new movie release got throw in the mix of my Netflix, so the next movie I have is The Time Traveler's Wife.  Should be a good flick.

After my workout, I made some coffee; my usual Starbucks Cafe Verona.  Ahhh.


Breakfast this morning was scrambled eggs, a whole wheat English muffin with Smart Balance spread, and a small glass of Silk Almond milk.


Since I'm having lunch with Suzie today, I packed up my morning and afternoon snacks for the day:

Morning = a blueberry Chobani greek yougurt with granola, and a banana
After lunch = strawberries and a Yogi tea
Afternoon = an apple and a Kashi granola bar


Time to get down to business!

No comments:

Recent Comments