Monday, March 15, 2010

Girl Scout Cookies! Oh No!

Hello Bloggies!  Happy Monday to you, and what a fine Monday it is!  It's another gorgeous day outside.  It's just too bad that I have to spend it inside at work.  Oh well, on the bright side of things I'll have a couple more hours of sunshine after work today since it's daylight savings time now.

Vlad and I got up this morning at 4:45AM, and did our 30 minute morning walk routine.  It was about 35 degrees outside, not too bad.  I listened to a Fresh Air NPR podcast while walking.  I think it was about a new book out by a historian or researcher on the differences between the four gospels of the bible, and what those differences mean.  Interesting, but a little deep for me at 5 o'clock in the morning.

Breakfast this morning were some delicious scrambled eggs, a whole wheat English Muffin and a small glass of OJ.  There was no time for pictures.  I had to book it out of the house to have time to get gas before going to work.  Tomorrow will be one of my trips to our Wausau, WI office, so I had to get all fueled up.

When I got to work I was presented with the boxes of Girl Scout cookies I ordered from one of the staff members. 



I had forgotten all about the Girl Scout cookies!!!!  These are Do-si-dos ~ Peanut Butter Creams.  I think Carl ordered a bunch of boxes from my friend Kari as well!!!  I have to figure out how to give these away.  No good to have around the house.  The things I do for the kids out there... (Cute THANK YOU tag!)

My morning snack was a banana and a Fiber One, vanilla flavored yogurt cup.  I really need to buy more Chobani blueberry yogurt!

Lunch today was a salad I packed last night while making dinner, and an apple with peanutbutter.  I had lunch while listening in on a conference call at my desk.



In my salad:
- butter lettuce and spring mix
- cucumbers
- mushrooms
- dried cranberries
- walnuts
- feta cheese (fat free)
- carrots
- 2 tablespoons of light, Northern Italian dressing


After lunch I enjoyed a nice cup of Yogi Kombucha tea.  Look at that sunshine!


Here was my tea message for today...


How nice!  This afternoon I have to go to the eye doctor for a check up - contacts and glasses.  I don't want to get my eyes dilated, but I think I'm due.  Later after my appt, it's time to hit the treadmill!  Yesterday was a rest day so I should be able to really kick this workout into high gear!  Can't wait!  (We'll have to see if my eyes are adjusted enough for me to watch the end of The Time Travler's Wife while running.  It might end up being an ipod run.

No comments:

Recent Comments