Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friday Finale and Saturday Start

Good Morning bloggies!

Sorry I didn't blog last night, but I really needed a break from the pc for a while.  I DO feel like I accomplished some things yesterday on my day off.  I finished two books, Committed, which I blogged about earlier, and A Big Little Life by Dean Koontz which is about his golden retriever Trixie.  I really like books about dogs!  LOVE DOGS!  :D


I also got to have some quality time with Vlad which was great!  I always feel so bad when I'm at work, and he's here all by himself most of the day.  Poor pup.  Today he had his Mom all to himself!


DINNER

Dinner last night was sirlion beef tips (a.k.a. steak bites) over Barilla whole grain spaghetti noodles.  I melted about two tablespoons of Smart Balance spread over the noodles in the pan before serving them up.  We also had roasted veggies:  broccoli, brussel sprouts, and cauliflower.



I put some freshly grated parmessan cheese on my beef tips.  Mmmmm.


After dinner Carl and I watched a Netflix DVD - The Fourth Kind.  Completely scared the crap out of me.  Yes, I was highly disturbed, and probably should not have watched this movie.  Eekkk!  Carl said he's going to check our Netflix listing to make sure I don't have any other scary movies on the list.  I just can't handle them anymore!!! Freaky!

SATURDAY

I have a lot of chores to get done today, plus a workout.  I'm hoping to get a walk with Vlad squeezed in there and maybe some Super Cookie baking as well.  We'll have to see!  Plus tonight I'm heading out to have fun with Natalie and Brittany at Mona Lisa's restaurant.  Busy day! :)

So far this morning I've done a couple of odds and ends around the house, ate breakfast, and spent a little time reading the newpaper and the latest New Yorker while enjoying a cup (or 2) of coffee.  Now it's time to get down to business.  Fold clothes, dust, vacuum, workout ...

Breakfast this morning was scrambled eggs, whole wheat English muffin, and OJ by the way (as if you didn't know!!!)



Hope your Satuday morning is grand!

No comments:

Recent Comments