Thursday, April 1, 2010

Grocery List for Thursday, April 1

I can't believe it's already April!!!!  Where did January - March go?  My goodness, it will be freaking Christmas again before we know it.  (I am glad it's April though - birthday month RULES!)  :)

Okay, time to get serious about some groceries.  Here's my list for this week.  I couple of interesting and/or new things on the list:

Banannas (2 bunches)

Apples
Grapes
Strawberries
Green Beans
Broccoli
Carrots (small Bag)
Mushrooms
Bagged lettuce
Cucumber
Baking Potatoes (2)
Ground Beef (ea.) (2)
Chicken Breasts (ea.) (2)
Sirloin Steak
Wheat French Bread
Bacon Farmland
English Muffins
Olive Oil
Salsa
Taco Mix
Spagetti Sauce
Spagetti Noodles (Barilla Plus)
Minute Rice (Brown)
Coffee
Walnuts
Chocolate chips
Oat bran  NEW!
Cereal
Granola Bars (Oats & Honey)
Granola Bars (protein)
Larabars  NEW!
Cheddar Cheese (Sm Block)
Tortilla Chips
Kleenex
Swiffer pads
Windex
storage bags (gallon)
Yogurt (Fiber 1)
TP
Beer
Milk (skim)
Silk Almond Milk
Tropicana 50
Eggs, 2pks
Smart Balance
Corn
Veggie Burgers (Dr. Praeger) NEW!
Dark Chocolate
Pantyhose 2 pair
Body wash
Vlad bandages (for Vlad's bo-bo's)
Night face cream
Baby Aspirin (for Vlad's bo-bo's)

I hope that SuperTarget has Larabars.  I've never looked for them, and have never eaten a Larabar, but I hear they are delicious!  I'm also going to check the selection of veggie burgers.  I hear the Dr. Praeger is a winner, but I'm not sure Target carries that brand.  We'll have to see!  And, I'm going to check out the oat bran.  I'm not sure if I'll get any or not.  I may just try a couple more Oatmeal Recipes out.  Hmmmm.

No comments:

Recent Comments