Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Ending

Sorry this post is so late, but I have company tonight.  In fact, I'm sad to report that I forgot to take a picture of my declious dinner because I was so engrossed with being with my friend!  Oh well!  Friends are way more important of course! =D

HALF MARATHON TRAINING UPDATE

YAY!  I accomplished my first official half marathon training run today!  Here are my stats:

Miles: 4
Time: 38:02
Calories: 475

I really need to work on speeding up my miles.  I think this is pretty decent though.  I usually only run about 3 or 3.5 miles, so this was a push for me today.  The run felt great though.  Plus, I did walk for 5 minutes before starting my run, and I counted that time in the 38 minutes.  My mile may be a better time after all.

DINNER

Tonight I whipped up spaghetti with lean beef, Barilla whole grain spaghetti noodles, my new Muir Glen spaghetti sauce, and also roasted veggies and bread.  I did remember to take a picture of my spaghetti sauce at least, but sorry, I totally forgot to take pics of all of the yummy food!!!  (What in the world is wrong with me!)


I thought this sauce tasted great!  Great flavor, and you could tell that it was organic.  When I opened the jar, you could smell how fresh the sauce was inside.  YUM!  Unfortunately, I'm not sure Carl liked it very much.  It had some tomato chunks in it, which he picked out while eating his dinner.  Hmmm.  I thought it was a winner though.  :-)

I'm heading to Wausau tomorrow, so I probably won't get a post in until later in the day.  Hope your Tuesday is warm and wonderful!

No comments:

Recent Comments