Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chiropractor Take # 2

My Chiro appt. went okay, though I'm not completely healed yet.  Apparently my sacrum was slightly pushing up and over another part of my body, causing some tension in my lower back.  She assured me that the healing process takes time, and asked me to come in for another appointment in one month.  She believes that I should be healed up by that time.  At least I AM healing I guess.

Here is the front entrance to my chiropractor office.  If you're ever interesting in going, I see Dr. Angela Prissel.

Her info is:
Smith & Prissel Chiropractic
829 W. Clairemont Avenue
Eau Claire, WI  54701
Ph: 715.833.3505
http://www.myecchiro.com/


Also, here is what the adjustment table looks like.  You lay face down on it, and she raises the part of the table according to the body part she is ajusting, pushes down, and the table moves down with the body part making the adjustment.  You don't hear any cracking, and it's over all more gentle on the body.  Works great for me!

1 comment:

Kim said...

whoa! I was just reading an article that mentioned the sacrum. I had to google the term - no idea what it meant.

Recent Comments